This online food safety and hygiene training course is ideal for those who work in a catering environment, this includes hotels, restaurants, bars, take-aways, hospitals, schools, and colleges.
This level 2 course will inform you of your legal responsibilities and what constitutes best practice in regard to controlling food safety hazards, controlling temperatures, food storage, food preparation, personal hygiene, and premises cleaning. You will learn about your responsibilities through a range of interactive exercises, written text, and video content. Upon completion of this training, you will be confident in your food hygiene knowledge and have all the skills and tools you need to keep people safe and comply with food hygiene law.
- CPD-accredited training
- Study online at your own pace
- PDF certificate available on completion
- Improve your food Safety
- Combat microbiological hazards
- Avoid food poisoning
- Control contamination hazards
- Safe handling cleaning and disinfection
- Personal hygiene
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety management systems.
Approximately 4-6 hours