Keep your team healthy, both physically and mentally.
The importance of mental health in the workplace is becoming recognised by more and more employers. But part and parcel of that is wellbeing, and ensuring that people know how to look after themselves in a positive way.
The Level 1 Award in General Mental Health and Wellbeing (RQF) is a knowledge only qualification that will provide learners with an understanding of health, wellbeing and personal safety. It can be taken by learners preparing to enter the workplace or those already in employment, and can be used to progress to a qualification in another subject area or for their own personal development and growth.
- The benefits of staying fit and healthy
- The effects of alcohol consumption and how to find support and advice on smoking and drug-related problems
- How to find support on sexual health and relationships, mental health and financial health and budgeting
- The importance of maintaining a work-life balance
- The importance of personal development and safety