Gain the knowledge needed to effectively support colleagues on mental health issues.
More and more businesses are recognising the importance of mental health in their workplace, and what can be done to support colleagues effectively.
The Level 3 Award in Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace for Managers (RQF) has been designed to support a role in the workplace and give learners knowledge in understanding mental health in the workplace, how mental ill health may affect employees and how managers can support employees.
Suitable for those already in employment or preparing to enter employment, this is a knowledge only qualification that covers the underpinning knowledge and understanding manager looking to support colleagues and promote a wellbeing culture will need.
- The principles of mental health
- Recognising mental ill health in self and others
- Supporting mental wellbeing in the workplace
- Understanding how to engage in mental health conversations in the workplace
- How to support employees in relation to their mental health
- Ways to manage own wellbeing