The Level 2 Award in Fire Safety for Fire Marshals (RQF) qualification is designed to provide the underpinning knowledge for learners to operate safely in the workplace with regards to fire safety. It is aimed at staff who have recently been appointed, or who intend to be appointed to the role of Fire Marshal/Warden in the workplace.
Areas covered and much more:
- Understand the hazards and risk associated with the fire in the workplace
- Know how to use a range of fire controls
- Understand the importance of a prompt and safe evacuation of the workplace
- Know how to support individuals during an evacuation
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how fire spreads and the behaviour of humans in the event of fire
- Understand the roles of the fire marshal in the workplace